php/mysql Senior developer
We are currently seeking a seasoned Software Programmer. The ideal candidate should be competent in multiple technologies with the ability to get up to speed in a short amount time with little training. We offer a re-lo package to out of town candidates. Candidate must possess the following:
- Las Vegas-based; candidate will work from our office.
- A resume with your contact email.
- An interest in building a long term career with our firm.
- References required: include several references of past projects.
- You must have transportation to get to our office to work
- 4 years of previous work experience at a software/web development company
Programming Languages and Technologies
- Strong PHP Experience
- Experience with PHP-based eCommerce shopping carts, like osCommerce/Magento, and the development of custom modules;
- API integration with external systems such as: Fedex, UPS, Authorize.net or others.
- HTML / DHTML / CSS
- High level understanding of Web Services
- Experience with a LAMP and server management
Skills that are considered a plus for us:
- Experience with a PHP Framework.
- Experience with Version Control Systems.
- Experience with other open source systems such as Joomla, Magento.
- Database design and normalization.
- Basic experience with Linux systems, specially tasks related to the setup of web environments.
- Android and IOS development experience.
IMPORTANT: Along with the resume we require:
- A reference to an existing website developed by the applicant.
- A sample source code for a relative complex php project where we can see the use of some of the requirements listed above.
We are not looking a designer. We are looking for strictly programmers/developers. WE DO NOT OUTSOURCE — do not contact us if you are looking to contract or outsource. This is for a full-time position.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing your resume!
Do NOT call. Please email your resume and info to firstname.lastname@example.org